In Rental360, we like to say that our Rental Order screen serves as a “cockpit control center.” From this screen, you can access and enter all of the data needed in a single location.
This is true for all rental orders- whether those that go through a warehouse or preparation process and then a ticket management process for delivery, or counter rentals where you can rent an item, collect payment, and print a rental contract within one minute.
The capabilities available on a single Rental screen is extensive. However, let’s take a look at 21 standard actions that a sales representative will be able to take when entering a basic rental order using Rental360.
- Quickly find your customer’s account based on any attribute – a portion of their name, physical address, phone number, etc.
- Schedule future orders and put a product on reserve to manage assets.
- Display job locations and contact information for delivering equipment to the customer.
- Schedule Start and End dates.
- Have a complete scheduling overview.
- Track and calculate billing cycles.
- Keep track of late returns.
- Add additional delivery notes.
- Have the option to use “Scheduled On and Off Rent” to reserve equipment.
- Use an integrated CRM system to track, analyze, and link multiple subcontractors into one opportunity.
- Automatically route an order for approval.
- See the complete picture of an item as well as all the items within that family so you can make logical substitutions if the item has limited availability later in the rental term.
- Search inventory by any attribute or characteristic.
- Automatically see a list of acceptable substitutes if the desired piece of equipment is unavailable.
- Locate the right piece of equipment by group or by family.
- Easily pre-populate the screen with items you would rent together and their pricing using a function called “kitting”.
- Calculate pricing based on the day, week, or month automatically.
- Automatically give the best billing model for the length an item will be rented out.
- Sell and rent on the same document.
- Add additional items to an order.
- Handle over-the-counter rentals by simply assigning the piece to the rental order and printing the invoice
See these actions in Rental360 here: